Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our little Nehemiah.....

is SEVEN months old!!! :-0 I just can't believe he's already Seven Months Old! It seems like just yesterday he was a little baby.... now he's Seven Months Old...... My how time flies!.....

I am gonna take Seven month pictures of him sometime..... tomorrow probably! And I'm still trying to decide what kinda 'set-up' to use.... ya know, like what to dress him in and what kinda background to use, that kinda stuff..... do You have any ideas?!?! :-)

Well Caleb just informed me that I need to go do my part in the kitchen..... so I guess I'll go now..... I'll 'talk' to y'all later!!! Have a good night!! :-)

2 comments:

Hannah said...

aww....yeah Logan is about half a year! :( in another half a year he'll be 1 year old!! Barrett is almost a month!!:( it seems like he was just born!

Ashley said...

Hmm... I don't know how much I can help you Because I don't know what all you've done for his pictures.....maybe you could set him up in the wheat (long grass, or whatevere it is!)
but I don't know his wardrobe so in that area I REALLY can't help you!

**Ashley**