Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ok... I give up!

I give up on the vacation pictures for now at least. Because the pictures I need to finish our vacation are on the other computer and I can't get them on this computer, Daddy can but I can't. And I figured if I didn't get busy with other posts like birthdays and trips to the beach, I'll be SO far behind I will never get caught up! :-)


So without further ado... I'll go find and re-size some pictures to blog! (well, just as soon as I fold some laundry.... then I promise I Will update!)

P.S. I am thinking about changing my background (again) Do y'all like this one, or would a different one look better? What do you think?????

4 comments:

Hannah said...

hey, what happened to the promised post? ;) I actually am posting on xanga...:D

Dana Lewis said...

Nothin' 'happened' to it, I just haven't had a chance to find and resize the pictures I want yet... but I think I should have time today! :-) You updated your xanga?! Oh, I'm so proud of you!!!!! :-) ;-)

Off to look at your xanga!!

><>Molly<><
P.S. What time Em's graduation tonight?

Hannah said...

7:00.....see ya then??

Dana Lewis said...

Thanks! I saw you then!! LOL!

><>Molly<><
P.S Just a reminder.... don't forget to bring The One and Only, Genuine, Original Family Band on sunday!!