Saturday, June 13, 2009

....................................................

Ok, Maybe I issued a false alarm.... it seems as though the picture uploader thing isn't gonna work after all.......

I am gonna try to upload one picture at a time, maybe that will work....
well I just tried it, and it still doesn't work! :-( I'm so sad!


I guess I'll try again later!

Well for now I guess I'll just have a little fun.....

How 'bout I talk about the weather.... that is one of my favorite things to talk about :-) (not! Well I like to talk about weather in the winter, cause I like the cold weather, but I don't really like to talk about it in the summer... so depressing!! :-))

Today in:
Eagle Pass, TX, high 106, low 82!
Bismarck ND, high 78, low 51!
Caribou ME, high 69, low 50!
Gambell, AK, high 40, low 30!
Honolulu, HI, high 85, low 75!

That's all for now! I'm off to go make breakfast!!
I'll be back later to try pictures again! :-)

4 comments:

Hannah said...

I like your background!

Dana Lewis said...

Thanks!!!!

><>Molly<><

Ashley said...

I like your background too.

Wow, wish I was in Honolulu or Caribou right now!!
At this moment it is 100 in the shade outside and 88 inside our house!

**Ashley**

Dana Lewis said...

Ashley -- Thanks! 88 in your house?! Wow! Is there something wrong with your AC??

><>Molly<><