Thursday, June 18, 2009

Another update and weather report.... :-)

I guess 'I'll start at the very beginning, a very good place to start'... :-)


Monday: Daddy stayed home from work, and we went to Dothan (looking for khaki pants for Sam and Ike, and we looked for a high chair at several different places, and we ate supper at, well... I don't remember...)


Tuesday: Daddy stayed home again, and we didn't go anywhere. Luke got a haircut (well, I guess it was more than a haircut... it was a Shave!) and we tried to figure out some way to rearrange the house (which wasn't a complete success), and we had a late supper (of taco salad) and watch a movie.


Wednesday: Daddy stayed home again :-) The little ones swam in the pool, while Mama, Daddy, Sam, and Luke clean out and rearranged the storage building a little (it looks really nice) and Caleb and I were inside, he was doing school, while I sat and rocked Nehemiah to sleep. After everyone came inside and cooled off, Daddy and Mama went done to the computer and said they were working on a surprise and it might not work out, well it did work out but at this time most of us didn't know what it was (I say 'Most of us' because I have a curtain big brother who likes to know what surprises are, so while Mama and Daddy were upstairs Caleb, er I mean "My certain big brother" looked at the computer and figure out the surprise) Daddy announced that we were going to Tallahassee, and that we were gonna eat chicken strips in the van. So while Daddy cooked the chicken we all got dressed and loaded up.

Ok, and now to reveal the surprise... (which was a very good one) the surprise was...... a trip to the THEATER!!!!!!!!! And what movie was it? A movie called 'Earth'. Made by Disney. And surprisingly it never even mentioned evaluation, the narrator said things like: "Decades ago", and "Centuries ago", never millions of years. It did mention global warming, but only a couple times. If you'd like to read about it you can click on this link, and if you don't want to read about it, then don't click on my link :-) Anyway, here's the link:
http://www.pluggedinonline.com/movies/movies/a0004603.cfm

After the movie we went to Dairy Queen for a treat (and cause it was SO hot) I got a Strawberry Cheesequake blizzard :-)
Then we went to the new Walmart, and Joann's (or was the other way around?
After we left Tallahassee, we went to Quincy to go to Walmart and look for a black jacket thing for me... but all they had was a XL, and can't wear an XL (well, I guess I can wear an XL, but it would be really big on me... ;-))
After Walmart we went to McDonald's for supper, and then we went home. :-)

And that completes my update. And now for a quick weather report...

Tomorrow: Sunny and hot, with a high near 104. Heat index values as high as 112. Calm wind becoming north northwest between 5 and 10 mph.
Is that HOT or what???!???!?!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

104 isn't as hot as Mrs. Twila recorded it at...


114!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that is just crazy! she recorded that like 3 or 4 days ago!
wow! WAY to hot for me!!

**Ashley**

Dana Lewis said...

Yep, that's pretty hot!

><>Molly<><

Hannah said...

Sounds like fun! Right now it's in the 70's. YES, I"M IN FLORIDA! =) well ok, we're having a thunder storm =)

Dana Lewis said...

Hannah -- 70??? At what time of the day was it???

><>Molly<><