Friday, April 17, 2009

So.... The Mariana Arts Festival Winners are...

Caleb Lewis -- 2nd place for woodworking (he made his first wooden spatula, it turned out Really nice ;-)), and 2nd place for misc! (he wrote a Bible verse (from Jude) in cursive and framed it!)

Prize for second place winners: $25

Molly Lewis -- First place for Photography! It was my 'Three Roses' photo!!

Prize for first place winners: $35

Samuel Lewis -- First place for Photography! The Rooster picture!!

Prize for first place winners: $35

Luke -- Won a Merit Award for a Cardinal picture!

MaryVance -- 3rd place for Photography! And won a Merit Award for a picture she drew!

Prize for third place winners: $20

Elijah Lewis -- 3rd place for a picture he drew!!

Prize for third place winners: $20

pictures of our entries and ribbons to follow later! :-)

7 comments:

Hannah said...

wow, ya'll are a talented family! ;) congradulations to you all....all together you must of made more than a hundred...did you??

Hannah said...

oh, Molly, go check out my photography blog! ;)

Amy said...

Congratulations! All of you!!!

Dana Lewis said...

Hannah -- Thank you!! mmm... let me see.... all together we made $160!! :-)
I'll check out your blog in a bit! ;-)

Miss Amy -- Thanks!!

-Molly-

Hannah said...

wow!! thats a lot!!

Dana Lewis said...

Yep! Hannah... I still can't comment on your photography blog! :-( I don't know what's wrong! But I am very very sad!
:-( :-[

-Molly-

Ashley said...

I am glad for all of you guys, I can hardly wait 'till next year!

**Ashley**