Thursday, November 17, 2011

Westley + Buttercup = The Pilgrims

I know the title doesn't make much sense... So I'll explain, no there is too much, let me sum up... Buttercup had her first litter of puppies Wednesday, November 16th, 2011. And since they were born near Thanksgiving, we gave them all Pilgrim names.
There is one darling little girl, and six boys... They are all black & white with brown cheeks and eyebrows...

Buttercup & her babies'Mayflower' after The Mayflower ship
'Carver' after John Carver 'Standish' after Captain Myles Standish 'Bradford' after William Bradford 'Brewster' after William Brewster 'Squanto' after Squanto the Indian :-) And Lil' Pilgrim :-)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

They are all precious, but little Brewster stole my heart at first glance!

I wonder if Nehemiah remembers being the one wrangled in those confines?! LOL!

Congratulations all!

ashley tahg said...

Carver and Standish are moi favorites!! SO cute. Makes me want a puppy now. Hehe.