Friday, March 6, 2009

An update.....

Today is Nehemiah's 5 month old birthday!!
Wow!! He's 5 months old already?!
He just seems to be growing up SO fast!!
Sorry, I don't have any pictures of him for you right now, but I will later!! :-).

The Hunters are here for supper tonight (they got here at about 3:00 yesterday afternoon, and spent the night last night)
we have been having fun!!

We have been kinda sick these last couple of days, Luke got sick Tuesday afternoon (I think) and he had a fever until this morning, Joseph has a runny nose and he also had a fever on Wednesday night (I think), I was kinda sick yesterday too,
I had a headache and was dizzy all day yesterday, I am kinda dizzy today too, but not as bad as yesterday. And MaryVance is not feeling good today

(she had fever earlier).
We are pretty much better now though!!!!

There ya go, an update!!! :-).

7 comments:

Hannah said...

I'm glad your better now! I still have a cold thats been hanging on for a couple weeks.....but I think its finally going away!!!
~Hannah

Ashley said...

I a sorry y'all are feeling bad, Get well soon!

~Ashley~

Dana Lewis said...

Thanks!!

-Molly-

Hannah said...

Hey....How do you follow a blog??
~H.F.R

Dana Lewis said...

Hannnah -- What do you mean??

-Molly-

Hannah said...

well...like how do you get those links at the side of you page to other peoples sights....where it says 'favorite blogs' you know?
~Hannah

Dana Lewis said...

Hannah -- If you click in 'New Post' you should see a button that says 'Layout', after you click on that, then you click on 'Add a Gadget' then a little window should pop up then click either 'Blog List' or 'Link List', Then minimize it after you click on it then go to the blog you want to add copy the address then paste it on the 'New Site URL' then below that there should be a box that says 'New Site Name' then type in the name of the blog then click on the 'Add' button.
And make sure you click 'Save' before you leave!! :-) whew!

Any questions??

-Molly (typing for Ashley :-))-